From "Dirk Frederickx" <dirk.frederi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Customizing and Collapsible Lists
Date Sun, 11 May 2008 04:29:10 GMT
Terry,

That should indeed be possilble. Collapsible list are completely
independent from the TAB handling.

Can you check whether, after the removal of the tabbed-sections, the
javascript is not throwing any error ?  You may have removed some
stuff which is required by the js.  If this is the case, also the
collapsibles, etc., will not function anymore.

dirk