From "Dirk Frederickx" <dirk.frederi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Other 2.6.2 changes
Date Wed, 07 May 2008 19:35:18 GMT
To disable the function, just remove the onkeyp handler in your plain.jsp.
The error you get is coming from the getSuggesitons function, which is
located in jspwik-edit.js

  <textarea id="editorarea" name="<%=EditorManager.REQ_EDITEDTEXT%>"
         class="editor"
       onkeyup="getSuggestions(this.id)"   >>>>> remove this line
       onclick="setCursorPos(this.id)"
      onchange="setCursorPos(this.id)"

dirk