From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: G'day
Date Fri, 02 May 2008 16:01:20 GMT
> We did both and it still didn't change. We grepped on all
> occurrences of
> "day" and changed everything we found. It was fairly odd that it
> stayed
> G'day. I will make sure that we cleared the precompiled jsp pages on
> tomcat but I assumed that was a runtime setting.

Hmm... did you change the property files in the JAR file or were
there some extra files lying around in WEB-INF/lib/i18n?

You are supposed to change the property file in the JAR file - the
ones in the i18n dir were accidentally included in the 2.6.2 build
and nobody caught them until it went out.  We figured that it
shouldn't cause any damage - but it apparently did... Sorry *sheepish
grin*.

/Janne