From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject Fwd: location of i18n files
Date Wed, 07 May 2008 21:52:42 GMT
Reminder...

This is on moving some i18n files to a different/better place.

Andrew's comment on this:
> I've got no issue with this -- for developers this is probably a more
> logical place to put things. That said, I don't know how it might
> affect Eclipse unit testing. Janne, what do you think?

Janne's comment on this:
> I don't see how that could really affect anything.  It's not a part of the 3rd party
API.
> I think it's a good change.
> /janne

Should I file a JIRA entry?

Regards,
 Florian

Dies ist eine weitergeleitete Nachricht.
Von    : Florian Holeczek <florian@holeczek.de>
An     : jspwiki-dev@incubator.apache.org
Datum  : Montag, 21. April 2008, 11:22
Betreff: location of i18n files

======================== Original Nachrichtentext ===================
Hi all,

PluginResources*.properties have moved from
/src/com/ecyrd/jspwiki/plugin/ to /etc/i18n/com/ecyrd/jspwiki/plugin/
lately.

While this is an improvement, it's still not the optimum in my
opinion. At the moment, the i18n files are located as follows:

/etc/i18n/CoreResources*.properties
/etc/i18n/templates/default*.properties
/etc/i18n/com/ecyrd/jspwiki/plugin/PluginResources*.properties

Moving them to /etc/i18n/plugin/ (without the com/ecyrd/jspwiki) would
be best. What do you think about this?

Regards,
 Florian

=================== Ende des Original Nachrichtentextes =============