From Terry Steichen <te...@net-frame.com>
Subject getDiff API Change?
Date Thu, 29 May 2008 13:50:40 GMT
I just discovered that the WikiEngine getDiff() method was changed
between 2.5.19 and 2.6.2.  It used to take the page name as it's first
parameter; now it requires the WikiContext for the page (rather than the
page name).

The problem this presents to me is that one of my applications needs to
obtain the diff for a page other than the current one, so there's no
WikiContext available for the page of interest.

Is there still some way to obtain the diff of the versions of a page
when you don't have the WikiContext of that page?