From Terry Steichen <te...@net-frame.com>
Subject Re: Customizing and Collapsible Lists
Date Sun, 11 May 2008 10:15:54 GMT
Dirk,

All I do is delete the bracketing TabbedSection and Tab tags.  Once I do
that, collapsible lists don't work.  There are no Javascript errors
indicated.  The contents of the relevant part of PageContent.jsp are:

        <wiki:TabbedSection defaultTab='${param.tab}' >

          <wiki:Tab id="pagecontent" title='<%
        =LocaleSupport.getLocalizedMessage(pageContext, "view.tab")%>'
        accesskey="v">
            <wiki:Include page="PageTab.jsp"/>
        	<wiki:Permission permission="allPermission">
            <wiki:PageType type="attachment">
        	    <fmt:message key="info.backtoparentpage" >

        <fmt:param><wiki:LinkToParent><wiki:ParentPageName/></wiki:LinkToParent></fmt:param>
                </fmt:message>
                <wiki:Translate>[<%= c.getPage().getName()%
        >]</wiki:Translate>
            </wiki:PageType>
        	</wiki:Permission>
          </wiki:Tab>

        </wiki:TabbedSection>

Again, all I'm doing is removing the <wiki:TabbedSection> and <wiki:Tab>
tags.  If I restore them (as above) the collapsible list works fine.

BTW, I did go through the CSS and could find no apparent/logical linkage
between these tags and collapsible list behavior.  But - somehow - that
linkage appears to exist.  (I just verified it again to make sure.)

Terry