From Terry Steichen <te...@net-frame.com>
Subject Integration question
Date Fri, 02 May 2008 19:53:29 GMT
I'm trying to integrate my application which was based on 2.4.104 into
2.6.2

I got most of the stuff working, but I'm getting an error which seem to
stem from the use of this tag (in PageActionsBottom.jsp):

        <wiki:PageDate format='${prefs["DateFormat"]}' />

I'm assuming that the 'prefs' notation refers to a default that has to
be set in the jspwiki.properties, but I'm not sure just what this
notation is supposed to do (though I find it scattered throughout the
newer version of JSP's).

Could someone explain just what this kind of notation is and how it's
used?

PS: I added "jspwiki.defaultprefs.template.dateformat =dd-MMM-yyyy
HH:mm" to jspwiki.properties, but that didn't appear to help.

PSS: I'm keeping track of the changes and adjustments I've had to make,
so will document this when I'm all (successfully) done.