From "David Au" <dec...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding FCK editor to JSPWiki
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2008 20:37:06 GMT
Hi Ihor,

The instructions on the page that Florian provided are for specific
versions of JSPWiki and FCKeditor. Check that you are using JSPWiki
2.6.x and FCKeditor 2.4.3. Also remember to restart JSPWiki (usually
involves restarting Tomcat).

Not sure what the jcifs-1.2.18-Patch.jar file is for. The FCKeditor
integration does not require that file.

David Au