From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.jaqu...@mac.com>
Subject And now for something completely different
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 02:22:31 GMT
...in other words, not related to the @author thread.

I'm currently checking in a bunch of changes related to auth
refactoring. Some of the files I'm checking in include some really
minimal mock servlet objects: TestFilterChain, TestFilterConfig,
TestHttpServletResponse, and TestServletContext.

These are pretty hack-y. They do the absolute bare minimum required of
them, and no more.

However, Stripes has some pretty terrific mock objects that are part
of the standard jar. I'd kinda like to use them instead. It wouldn't
obligate us to use the whole Stripes stack, of course. We would
incorporate Stripes functionality later, in the 3.0 builds.

Not passionate about this, but I hate writing classes that I know
we'll eliminate later.

What do you all think?

Andrew