From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r643632 - /incubator/jspwiki/trunk/src/wikipages/About.txt
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 06:19:19 GMT

On 2 Apr 2008, at 02:19, Craig L Russell wrote:
> I think the mime type of this file may be wrong. There should be a
> diff...

I think it's correct - these are DOS-formatted files.  JSPWiki stores
files in DOS format (CRLF at the end of each line), and we don't want
the SCM mucking around with those when checking out in different
operating systems.

Unless SVN has some way of saying that "this is text, but don't
change the line endings".

/Janne