From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.jaqu...@mac.com>
Subject Re: SVN not compiling
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 13:45:53 GMT
There's only one test class that uses this method: WikiSessionTest. I
was pretty sure I'd checked a revised version of that class in, but on
checking my local build, it appears I did not.

It seems I managed to get my local Subclipse metadata messed up.
Subclipse was displaying an 'X' over the correct version of the file,
even though it existed in the filesystem and I could edit it. It seems
Subclipse isn't always very graceful about handling changes at the
filesystem level.

Anyway, I did some messing around and got Subclipse unconfused again.
I checked in the correct file, so all should be well.

Long story short: this wasn't a failure in discipline, but a failure
in the tools. :)

Andrew