From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: Development with Eclipse and Tomcat
Date Sun, 06 Apr 2008 18:07:50 GMT

On Apr 6, 2008, at 19:02 , Florian Holeczek wrote:

> Hi developers,
>
> how do you develop and especially debug JSPWiki in Eclipse and Tomcat?

I have a simple shell script which does "ant war" and then deploys
the war file to Tomcat; then copies a few files in proper places
(e.g. jspwiki.properties). Then it starts Tomcat, with the "jpda"
parameter, and then I can connect to a running JSPWiki using the
regular "Connect to external application" setting.

I'm including the script, in case anyone finds it interesting.  You
would probably need to tweak it to your setup.