From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject weird bug or feature in ACL management?
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 13:26:46 GMT
Hi developers,

I just wanted to restore the page JSPWikiDownload, which has been
overwritten with some chinese signs in version 648.
So I opened version 647 (author: JanneJalkanen) and wanted to restore
it via the restore link on top of the page. Although I am
authenticated, I get the message
> Forbidden
>
> Sorry, but you are not allowed to do that.
>
> Usually we block access to something because you do not have the
> correct privileges (e.g., read, edit, comment) for the page you are
> looking for. In this particular case, it is likely that you are not
> listed in the page’s access control list or that your privileges
> aren’t high enough (you want to edit, but ACL only allows ‘read’).
>
> It is also possible that JSPWiki cannot find its security policy,
> or that the policy is not configured correctly. Either of these
> cases would cause JSPWiki to block access, too.
>
> Better luck next time.

with the URL http://www.jspwiki.org/Login.jsp?redirect=JSPWikiDownload

The ACLs in this page however is:
648 : none