From "Harry Metske" <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: plans for JSPWIKI-10 50 100 ?
Date Sat, 12 Apr 2008 16:52:25 GMT
I understand there are many more open issues, but what I meant is that these
three issues have patches attached for quite a while, while all the other
issues have not.

Having the patches not in the base for such a long time requires me to keep
changing the patches when sources get changed by other patches. (for example
JSPWIKI-242 is a candidate)

But I might be misunderstanding some things ?

regards,
Harry

--
met vriendelijke groet,