From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: plans for JSPWIKI-10 50 100 ?
Date Sat, 12 Apr 2008 17:23:40 GMT

*shrug* when I decide to fix something, I just pick something and
work on it.  I don't remember all the issues and whether they have
patches or not.  I don't certainly go through all the issues first
(JIRA is way too slow for that).  I can't say what the others do, but
that's the way I work.

I guess the only way to get them fixed is to bug the list about them
so that people remember that they exist :-)

/Janne