From Alex Samad <a...@samad.com.au>
Subject Re: Development with Eclipse and Tomcat
Date Sun, 06 Apr 2008 22:11:41 GMT
On Sun, Apr 06, 2008 at 06:02:56PM +0200, Florian Holeczek wrote:
> Hi developers,
>
> how do you develop and especially debug JSPWiki in Eclipse and Tomcat?
>
> I know the standard way of the "Dynamic Web Project" in order to

What are the advantages of "Dynamic Web Project", I have previously just
used java project and  ant war to produce my war file, which I then
publish to tomcat.

Admittedly I can do online debuging, but i usually get around this with
adding some debug code and testing.

--
The discerning person is always at a disadvantage.