From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject ATTN Mentors: need to figure out SGAs
Date Sun, 13 Apr 2008 08:54:57 GMT
Hi!

It seems that this list: http://people.apache.org/~jim/
committers.html only lists people who have sent ICLAs.  However, I
know that also at least one Corporate CLA has been sent, and I
suspect several Software Grants have also been sent.

I don't have access to whether ASF has received these, so could one
of you please either tell me what the channel are, or ask whether
these have been received?  The people in question are

* BaseN corporation (CCLA)
* Kees Kuip
* Alain Ravet
* Hanno Eichelberger
* Arent-Jan Banck
* Steffen Schramm

[For others, I'm filing issues in  JIRA concerning all of these and
their impact, should we not get them.]

/Janne