From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject Re: sub pages
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 21:27:22 GMT
Hi all,

I now understand the need and convenience of sub pages. However, I
can't imagine an easy user interface for it. Normally, people don't
think in trees and these data structures. I wonder whether they really
know that e.g. deleting a page will also delete all sub pages.

Does anyone here know a live example of how this feature is presented
to the user?

Regards,
 Florian

Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht vom 27.03.2008 um 10:35: