From "Dirk Frederickx" <dirk.frederi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem on IE when applying a YUI 2.5.1 based template to JSPWiki 2.6.2
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2008 16:37:06 GMT
Ha, great to hear that JSPWiki is/was compatible with YUI ! I've never
tested this before ;-)

I would prefer some extra info on what your are trying to do.
Also I don't see the 'wf' in the css  cause the file you've attached
has no comments at all.

Would it be possible to send some js error logs.

I would suggest you log this in jira as a IE7 issue, so it can easier
be tracked.

dirk