From "Dirk Frederickx" <dirk.frederi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jspwiki.defaultprefs.template.timezone
Date Sat, 05 Apr 2008 12:06:28 GMT
The initial setting in jspwiki.properties was indeed based on the time-zone ID.
I changed it because the internals of jspwiki were using milliseconds;
the property was not handled correctly.

I agree it would be better to use timezone id's instead, also for the
internal implementation. This shouldn't be hard to fix.

Could you log a JIRA issue for this ?

tx
     dirk