From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject Re: PageRename Bug
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 17:36:13 GMT
Hi Ihor,

> I am not actually Java developer, and have no time for JIRA :)

it's got nothing to do with Java, it has got a web interface.
There are already some issues documented on PageRenamer, which could
be good hints for you while debugging. That's why Janne told you
about it.

> I would like to know how does it work: MatchResult matchResult =
> MATCHER.getMatch();

Well, it's declared
private static final PatternMatcher MATCHER = new Perl5Matcher();
and Perl5Matcher is from the package org.apache.oro.text.regex.
If you need details about it, go to Jakarta ORO's project page on
http://jakarta.apache.org/oro/
The Javadocs are available there.

> Because I can't understand completely why does it change sometimes
> menu and content, and sometimes only content

Like Janne said, the LeftMenu is a page like any other wiki page, too.

Regards,
 Florian