From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.jaqu...@mac.com>
Subject One more tweak for 2.6.2!
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2008 02:13:25 GMT
Web unit tests... I had a long plane ride today, and during that
flight I fixed the tests so that they run again (with two
exceptions...). I just checked in the tests, and bumped up the build
to 2.6.2-rc-4.

And the good news is.... things STILL were still working just as they
should have, even in the absence of functioning tests.

Dirk -- see tests/etc/selenium/readme.txt; I wrote up a few notes on
how to write Selenium tests so that they will run automatically in
Ant. Nothing shocking -- just two or three things to keep in mind.

Ok. I'm really ++1 now.

Andy