From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: 2.6.2 final items in
Date Sat, 08 Mar 2008 22:10:10 GMT
> BTW are we re-packaging everything (org.apache.jspwiki) for 2.7? We
> probably should...

That has the unfortunate side effect of breaking *every single
plugin* ever developed.  Which means that we should call it "3.0" to
keep with the versioning scheme.

Which would mean that with the next major release (what we've been so
far calling 3.0) we would break everything *again*.

So my preference would be to keep the current package structure and
break everything in one go, so as not to cause too much annoyance to
developers.  This seems to be fine, as long as we release through
jspwiki.org and not through apache.org.

/Janne