From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.jaqu...@mac.com>
Subject Re: One more tweak for 2.6.2!
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2008 18:56:58 GMT
I'm also, in my copious free time, scheming about how we can use the
tiny Jetty 5.1 server inside of Selenium to set up a captive web app
server for web unit testing. The idea is to rip out the Tomcat
dependencies in the Ant script and make web tests Just Work. Will
require 3-4 small additional Jars, about 500k total. I'm about 1 day
(effort, not elapsed time) from finishing.

This doesn't really matter for 2.6.2 proper, though. My ++1 still
stands.