From "Christoph Sauer" <sa...@hs-heilbronn.de>
Subject AW: Working on CreoleFilter's known issues
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 14:05:59 GMT
Hi Jorge, Hanno
i've applied your patch and added a few more testcases for the know issues.
Jorge, if you have more testcases, stuff that does not work like expected,
it is the best to simply add them. Hanno, could you please take a look at
them and try to fix them?

Thanks!
Christoph

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: jferrer.at.liferay@gmail.com [mailto:jferrer.at.liferay@gmail.com] Im
Auftrag von Jorge Ferrer
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 28. Februar 2008 18:25
An: Christoph Sauer
Betreff: Working on CreoleFilter's known issues

Hi Christoph,

I've started studying the code of CreoleFilter and the JSPWiki parser
trying to find the reason for the known bugs. I haven't had many
advances yet. I'm particularly puzzled with the fact that regular URLs
are not converted to links. I've confirmed that the filter doesn't
modify it and JSPWiki by default does the conversion. Do you have any
idea of what may be the reason?

Also, I've made some changes to make the tests easier to run. I've
made some slight changes to the tests themselves to make them run
(extra spaces and more control of the loaded properties file). I've
attached a patch. Could you take a look at apply it if you agree with
it?

Regards,
Jorge