From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Please vote: is 2.6.2 ready for release?
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2008 14:27:45 GMT
On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 7:34 AM, Janne Jalkanen
<Janne.Jalkanen@ecyrd.com> wrote:
>  I've only received +1s from Murray and Andrew, so before I release, I
>  would like to have a bit more comments on whether you think 2.6.2-
>  rc-1 (or rc-4 which is the nightly, but it's got only some i18n
>  changes) is ready for release.  It's been out for over a week
>  already, so you should've been able to poke at it already.

I was able to install and do some quick sanity tests, so you're good
to go from my point of view.

I wasn't able to verify the build file:
   rocker:Desktop dave$ gpg --verify
JSPWiki-2.6.2-rc-4-bin.zip.asc.txt JSPWiki-2.6.2-rc-4-bin.zip
   gpg: Signature made Mon Mar 24 12:28:59 2008 EDT using DSA key ID 13BE2497

That wouldn't be acceptable for an Apache release, but this is not an
Apache release.

So I'm an unofficial +1 ;-)

- Dave