From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Please vote: is 2.6.2 ready for release?
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2008 15:41:05 GMT
On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 10:39 AM, Janne Jalkanen
<Janne.Jalkanen@ecyrd.com> wrote:
>  The nightly build is -rc4 - it's exactly -rc1, but people fixed some i18n bits.

That is the exact same file as JSPWiki-2.6.2-rc-1-bin.zip, which is
linked from the jspwiki.org downloads page?

Apache projects typically do a formal release vote based on the final
binary files that will be released, not the contents of a branch or
the abstract notion of "are we ready to release now." What I'd like to
do is verify the signature against the final RC4 binary file that
users will download, then do a quick install/sanity check.

- Dave