From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: Trunk is now open for 2.8 stuff.
Date Sun, 30 Mar 2008 09:23:54 GMT

That is my understanding, yes.  Perhaps our mentors can tell us more?

(In any case, you should go to the -user and -dev mailing lists
instead of the people personally if there is a problem.  These are
ASF projects, not any individual's.  I tend to ignore personal emails
asking talking about JSPWiki these days.  Most things are better
discussed on the mailing list.)

/Janne