From "Harry Metske" <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: author-tags Was: Trunk is now open for 2.8 stuff.
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 17:50:31 GMT
I think we shouldn't dictate right now, how to deal with those conflicting
situations.
Is it very likely to occur ?
If it's not strictly necessary to make the choice now, I think we should let
it free.

But if anyone else on the list has a good reason to choose for an all-on or
all-off, please speak up.

regards,
Harry

--