From "Harry Metske" <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Layout problems
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2008 17:16:12 GMT
I have the same experience with 2.6.2.-svn-1, it also doesn't matter if you
use Long Headings or not.
Numbered lists only properly show the last digit.
If you have more than 99 items, the first two digits "fall off".
I don't know if this is browser dependent, I get the same results with FF
3.0b3

DEMO: http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/TestNumberedLists

Harry

--