From "Christoph Sauer" <sa...@hs-heilbronn.de>
Subject AW: 2.6.2 final items in
Date Sun, 09 Mar 2008 08:39:06 GMT
>So my preference would be to keep the current package structure and break
>everything in one go, so as not to cause too much annoyance to developers.
>This seems to be fine, as long as we release through jspwiki.org and not
>through apache.org.

Just to get it right, this means I can safely migrate from 2.4 to the
forthcoming 2.x releases without major headaches. I won't count adapting
templates as a headache here. With 2.7 the package structure however will
change into org.apache. As soon as we call it 3.0 nothing will be the same
anymore, we will have Stripes, Java 5.0 Generics and so on

--Christoph (Sorry, still stuck in 2.4)