From "Dirk Frederickx" <dirk.frederi...@gmail.com>
Subject Location of the localization files
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 18:01:04 GMT
Janne, Andrew, (or others)

Need help from the java guru's...

I'm extending the user-preferences with a language selection drop-down.
The selection would be populated with the available i18n properties of the
jspwiki deployment.

Recently, the i18n resources were moved into jspwiki.jar.  However, I don't
see an easy way to retrieve the list of available property files anymore.

As long as the resources were located somewhere in WEB-INF, I was using :

Set langSet = pageContext.getServletContext().getResourcePaths(
I18NRESOURCE_PATH );

after which I could filter the langSet.

Can you suggest a way of retrieving the list of i18n resources ?
Or could we move them back into e.g. WEB-INF/classes ?

dirk