From "Dirk Frederickx" <dirk.frederi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Idea: improving the link suggestion box, WAS: Re: Problem with the plain editor on 2.6.1
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 17:53:53 GMT
Shouldn't be too hard.

Actually, I was thinking on another approach, in combination with the
Tab-completion feature.
When entering the first characters of link, followed by a TAB character, the
system would auto-complete the link based on the suggestion box.

But the mouse-click approach is user friendly.

Can somebody log this as a request in JIRA and assign it to me ?

dirk