From Terry Steichen <te...@net-frame.com>
Subject Re: sub pages
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2008 23:32:08 GMT
If what Murray is saying is true (and I'm not doubting his honesty, mind
you), I would like to raise my voice in opposition to any move toward
adding more complexity.  Sometimes it seems as if there's some kind of
'imperative' to keep getting fancier and adding more features and more
capability to something that works very well.  We can't lose sight of
the value of (relative) simplicity - it's a major and extremely valuable
part of the story behind JSPWiki's success.

Terry