From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject svn repository and JSPWiki 3 development
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 19:27:20 GMT
Hi developers,

could anyone give a short overview on how the repository is organised?

* JANNE_BRANCH and JSPWIKI_ARJ_BRANCH:
  What do you do with them? Are these your personal development
  branches?
* MULTIWIKI_BRANCH:
  What's this? Just a forgotten outdated thing?

Generally, I wonder how you manage JSPWiki 3 development in the
repository. Seems as if there will be changing nearly everything :-)
Andrew is switching the whole GUI to the Stripes Framework according
to http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/JSPWiki3
Is this isolated work or how do the others synchronize with it, while
it isn't completely implemented?

Background: I'm thinking about which way will be the best for me to
develop some JCR functionality (take a snapshot of which branch).

Regards,
 Florian