From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: JSPWiki 3 design notes
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2008 16:58:14 GMT

The JDBCProvider could be relatively easily ported to the new API, or
you could just switch to Jackrabbit and their JDBC provider.

I think you will like it.  The current FileSystemProvider is roughly
the same complexity as the old one, and *that* has to figure out how
to store arbitrary metadata.

There needs to be a migration tool though.  I'm *hoping* that the new
providers are able to do it relatively easily with little or no user
config.

/Janne