From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Questions about JSPWiki internationalization
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 04:32:13 GMT
Hi David,

To become a committer in the JSPWiki project requires a commitment to
the project and the support of others on the jspwiki team.

Your commitment to the project is based on continuing to contribute to
the project (usually this will be in the form of dialog on jspwiki-
dev, creating JIRA issues, and providing patches for them).
Subscribing to jspwiki-dev and engaging in dialog there is a good way
to become part of the community.

We're always looking for new members.

Best regards,

Craig

On Feb 20, 2008, at 6:20 PM, David Gao wrote:

> Hi Craig,
>
> Thank you for your response.
>
> I'm able to submit issues in JIRA. However, how can I become a
> committer of JSPWiki? I did not find any guide information about
> this on JSPWiki site.
>
> David

Craig Russell