From "Christoph Sauer" <sa...@hs-heilbronn.de>
Subject AW: What is the status of the development to support Creole?
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2008 16:35:56 GMT
I've uploaded a external implementation of the filter (binaries and
sourceode at
http://www.i3g.hs-heilbronn.de/Wiki.jsp?page=JSPWikiCreoleFilter)

I also changed the documentation at
http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/WikiCreole which reflects that
the filter will now be externally maintained (outside the core)

The code has the current status of the filter in the JSPWiki core.
In the source you will find an experimental JSPWikiToCreole converter.
This will hopefully enable us to convert JSPWiki repositories (also mixed
mode ones) to Creole once we have a native parser. I haven't tested it
myself however, but it shows that we are preparing for the time after the
filter ;) Use at your own risk.

>What puzzles me is why is it looking for the plugin 'ImagePro' if I
>configured 'Image'. May that be related to the problem?

I've added a debug var <<$creolepagefilter.imageplugin>> that let you find
out what image plugin is used, if it displays "Image" everything should be
fine, "ImagePro" was just an experimental name like ImageX to see if it
would work to switch Image display implementations. Please install the new
external filter and tell me if this displays something else than you defined

in your properties...

--Christoph

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----