From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject Re: How to setup workflow
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 21:07:33 GMT
Hallo John,

> How do I setup workflow in JSPWiki? I can't find any documentation on this.

you're right, very poor documented. Maybe you'll change this? ;-) Once
someone has been using a feature, he's able to write the best user
documentation, because he's been meeting all the challenges.

Workflow is a new feature since JSPWiki 2.6. The only documentation
I know of is on http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/NewIn2.6

Basically, there's a workflow package for developing your own
workflows, and two standard workflows are already implemented: page
edit approval and user creation approval.

You'll have to configure these in the jspwiki.properties and
additionally create two pages which are presented to the user during
the workflows: ApprovalRequiredForUserProfiles and
ApprovalRequiredForPageChanges.

Regards,
 Florian