From Luca Gilardoni <...@quinary.com>
Subject Re: localisation user prefs
Date Fri, 29 Feb 2008 09:23:12 GMT
+1

I would also add something on this; if authentication is made against
ldap or anyway external mechanisms, it is likely that at least some
of the prefs (language being a clear example) may be available from
there as well. Just wondering how (maybe already possible) to sync
this with prefs meachanis,

--
Luca Gilardoni, Technology Director, Multichannel Applications Centre
Quinary Spa,  via Pietrasanta 14, 20141, Milan, Italy