From "Harry Metske" <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSPWiki 3 design notes
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 17:32:05 GMT
I am not sure if this question is at the right place here, but will it be
possible to make JSPWiki more scalable with this new design ?
And then I mean running multiple instances (JVM's) of JSPWiki against 1
shared repository.

The current version of JSPWiki does not offer that scalability, for instance
because of the referencemanager, at least not with a File based repository.
Running a wiki with hundreds of thousand or even million pages would (I
guess) not be possible right now. Startup times would take too long
probably.

regards,
Harry Metske

--