From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Selenium tests - what am I missing?
Date Sat, 09 Feb 2008 14:13:11 GMT
Hi guys!

I'm trying to run the Selenium test suite (using the run_webtests
script), which just makes sure that tomcat is up-n-running and build
properties are correct.

It worked previously, but now all tests are failing with a 404 (to /
selenium-server/Wiki.jsp or whatever).  Yes, the contexts are up and
running, as I can confirm this by contacting the server at localhost:
8080/@{context} directly, but for some reason it seems like the
selenium server is not contacting it properly.

Any Selenium gurus willing to take a guess at what I might be missing
here?  OSX, Firefox 2.0.0.14.  Safari is a no-go either.

/Janne