From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: 2.6.1 release?
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2008 23:12:23 GMT
No report is due until March. We're on the quarterly plan now that
we've survived the first three months.

 From svn apache/committers/board/incubator-info.txt:

2. REPORTING PROCESS AND SCHEDULE

The Incubator must report to the ASF Board monthly. Each Incubator
project
reports for the first three months of its incubation, and then
quarterly.
Each month, roughly one third of the Incubator projects are reporting.

March, June, September, December
--------------------------------
     ADF Faces
     Imperius
     Kabuki
     JSPWiki
     Sanselan
     UIMA

Craig

On Feb 5, 2008, at 1:49 PM, Janne Jalkanen wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I'll be gone for a couple of days, and if you haven't found any
> issues on 2.6.1-rc-4 that need urgent fixing, I'll make the 2.6.1
> release over the weekend.
>
> Could someone from the committer team make the incubator report,
> please?  I have no SVN access (and dodgy email access) until late
> Saturday/Sunday probably...
>
> /Janne

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com