From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject Re: ReferringPagesPlugin+RecentPagesPlugin improvements + Improvements to Plugins deriving from AbstractReferralPlugin
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 09:29:07 GMT
Hi Christophe!

> I understand I am better to propose contributions here rather than
> on the users list!

As far as I know, if you want your contributions to be integrated, the
best (and only?) way to go is creating a JIRA issue and attaching a
patch.

If you're using Eclipse you can easily create one via Team..Create
Patch. I guess there are similar ways in other IDEs, too.

This way, it's not just easier for the committer team to see what the
code does, but they also have your ok to use your contributions under
the Apache License (Check the corresponding box when uploading the
patch!).

Regards,
 Florian