From Terry Steichen <te...@net-frame.com>
Subject Re: JSPWiki 3 design notes
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2008 16:49:58 GMT
Janne,

What would that do to those of us using the JDBCPageProvider (and the
thousands of pages implemented via that WikiPageProvider)?

Terry

PS: Sorry, but I'm also beginning to wonder if these grand and glorious
plans aren't taking JSPWiki in a direction that will drastically alter
the characteristics that attracted me to it from the outset.