From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: jspwiki_module.xml
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2008 18:53:42 GMT
Hi!

(I would appreciate it if you would keep the responses only to the
list; I don't much care if I receive the same email  multiple times.)

It would appear that there is a bug; looks like FilterManager does
not properly extend from ModuleManager, and therefore does not check
for filter compatibility.  Could you file this as an issue and mark
it for 2.6.1, please?

/Janne