From "Doug Lowe" <dl...@vml.com>
Subject JDK 1.4 Compatibility with JSPWIKI 2.6
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2008 21:21:33 GMT
Is JSPWiki 2.6 compatible with JDK 1.4.x?  I ask because there is an
"enhancement" in com.ecyrd.jspwiki.attachment.AttachmentServlet [
nextPage.contains("://") ] which did not occur in the beta 2.5 build 139
which is only available in JDK 1.5.  I am running Tom 5.5 in JDK 1.4
compatibility mode.

Doug Lowe | VML
2020 Baltimore, Kansas City, MO 64108
office: 816.218.1949

email: dlowe@vml.com <mailto:dlowe@vml.com>

This transmission is confidential and intended solely for the party to
whom it is addressed. If the reader of this email is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that it may contain privileged,
confidential and trade secret information, and that any dissemination,
distribution, copying or use of the information in this transmission is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
please immediately notify the sender at the email address above, and
delete all copies of it from your computer.