From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: What happened to TitleBlock.jsp?
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2008 21:37:49 GMT

Let's discuss this in the 2.8 scope.  I don't want to confuse 2.6.1
with a major change like this.

Murray, the templating system should take care of this for you.  Just
create your own ViewTemplate.jsp and add a TitleBlock there.  Or
create your own Header.jsp.  I don't see this as something which
should be added to the default template, since we already have a nice
extensibility mechanism for exactly these kinds of proprietary needs.

/Janne