From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: CVS to SVN conversion
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2008 17:43:07 GMT
Hi Alex,

On Jan 8, 2008, at 3:10 AM, Alex Samad wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 08, 2008 at 11:47:19AM +0200, Janne Jalkanen wrote:
>>> If you want, you don't have to worry about uploading it to
>>> people.a.o
>>> - just give me an URL along with a SHA hash of the dump (so I
>>> know we
>>> get it transferred correctly).  -- justin
>>
>> Hi!
>>
>> I've been running JSPWiki CVS-to-SVN dumps at
>> http://www.ecyrd.com/~jalkanen/dumps/; there are both dumps with and
>> without --deltas.  Could you check if you can import these, please?
> any comments on the svn interface for eclipse ?

Could you be a bit more explicit on what you are asking?

The basic issue here is that there is a large code base outside of
Apache that we want to import into the jspwiki podling along with its
history. Justin offered to import the code base and Janne has
provided dumps that should allow Justin to do the import.

Is your question related to this?

Craig

>> /Janne

Craig Russell