From <vdaw...@videoprotein.com>
Subject JSP Wiki - CSS consultant needed
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2008 21:03:53 GMT
Greetings,

My company, VideoProtein, is looking for a JSP Wiki developer who
specializes in cascading style sheets.  We need to create a custom
header to apply rounded borders to each page on our website, which was
developed with JSP Wiki.

If you would like to preview the website we need a CSS for, it is
located at  www.videoprotein.com <http://www.videoprotein.com/> .

Anyone interested in taking on this project, please drop me an email at
vdawson@videoprotein.com.  Include contact info or a resume, and our CTO
will get back to you with more details.  Thanks.

Vaughan Dawson

VideoProtein

vdawson@videoprotein.com